Home / Online Poker Site Reviews 2018-2019 / Lucky Ace Poker / Huge LuckyAcePoker Promotions

Updated Sat, 2009-06-20 07:16

Thousands of Bucks in LuckyAcePoker Promotions

Lucky Ace Poker Promotion


Deposit Bonus:
100% up to $400

Bonus Code:
POKERSTOP

US Accepted

Currently LuckyAcePoker is making available huge amounts of cash in freerolls, promotions, and bonuses: check out what's on offer, and how you can win it.

A glance at the promotions page of LuckyAcePoker is a little like a peek into heaven – there are literally hundreds of thousands of dollars being given away in all sorts of promotions, bonuses, tournaments, and freerolls. Here's a look at what's on offer, and how it can be yours.

Welcome Bonus: The LuckyAcePoker welcome bonus gives you a 100% cash match up to $400 with the first 25% paid out instantly and the remaining 75% after the easy accumulation of Bonus Points.

First depositors' Freeroll: As a first depositor at LuckyAcePoker you will receive entry to seven $500 Depositors' freerolls, as well as free entry to a $1,000 Depositors' Freeroll – that's $4,500 up for grabs!

$100k First Depositors' Challenge: Running every Saturday night, all first depositors get an entrance to this tournament and thus to win a seat at a $100k Deep Stack Challenge.

$100k Deep Stack Challenge: With seats available through freerolls or low-buy in satellites, you can get a seat at the $100k Deep Stack Challenge that runs every single week.

FPP Freeroll Challenge: Earn 100 frequent player points between Friday and Wednesday of one week and get a seat in this freeroll which gives you the chance to win a seat for the $100 Deep Stack Challenge.

In addition to these great opportunities, other bonuses running at LuckyAcePoker through June include the chance to win free seats to the $100k Deep Stack Challenge, the opportunity to win a $1,000 Reload Bonus, and a $100k Special Freeroll for players participating in the $100k deep Stack Challenge.

Like we said, hundreds of thousands to be given away, now it's just up to you to go get it!


Bookmark and Share

Lucky Ace Poker Resources and Archive

Get $50 Extra Bonus

Lucky Ace Poker RELATED PAGES

Lucky Ace Poker PROMOTIONS

facebook page

twitter page