Home / Online Poker Site Reviews 2018-2019 / 888Poker / Get $8 just for signing up!

Updated Sat, 2010-02-06 10:12

Get $8 just for signing up!

888Poker Promotion


Deposit Bonus:
100% up to $400 + $8

Bonus Code:
888MAX

US Accepted

Getting a free bankroll is always nice. All you need to do is to take it to the SNG tables and to add a little to it, before you can hit the cash game tables and really get your bankroll going. Many a famous online poker pro has begun his/her career off free bankrolls like the one 888 Poker (Pacific Poker) is currently offering.

The great thing about Pacific Poker’s $8 free bankroll offer is that it is a no deposit one. That’s right, you do not even need to deposit any money, you’ll still be allowed to pick up the cash, which you can take to the real money tables straight away.
Of course, you will not be allowed to cash out until you fulfill the redemption requirements but they’re extremely reasonable so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Free poker bankrolls like Pacific Poker’s $8 free offer are available all the time at smaller poker rooms, but the fact alone that this deal is offered by 888 Poker (Pacific Poker) adds tons more value to it.
Make sure you sign up to Pacific Poker (888 Poker) now, because the offer is a limited until February 15th.

If you happen to decide to deposit nonetheless, you’ll get a 100% match on your first deposit up to $400+10, and 25% of this bonus will land in your account straight away too, ready to be taken to the tables. The remaining 75% bonus needs to be redeemed the old fashioned way.


Bookmark and Share