Home / Online Poker Site Reviews 2018-2019 / 888Poker / Unique Welcome Bonus

Updated Wed, 2008-08-27 07:50

Sign up to Pacific Poker and take advantage of their unique welcome bonus

888Poker Promotion


Deposit Bonus:
100% up to $400 + $8

Bonus Code:
888MAX

US Accepted
Every poker room offers a welcome or sign-up bonus nowadays, but there’s something special about Pacific Poker’s. The 100% match on your first deposit up to $400 looks like a generous but standard offer, until you delve deeper into the redemption details that is. While most bonuses get transferred into your bonus account as soon as you make your deposit, where they await redemption, Pacific Poker’s welcome bonus transfers 25% directly into your real money account. The remaining 75% will be unlocked by generating 10 Bonus Points/$1. You’ll be able to garner bonus points via real money cash games or tournament buy-ins.
Another interesting little perk that Pacific features in regards to its sign-up bonus, is the bonus meter which shows up directly in your user interface. As you generate Bonus Points, your bonus meter fills up, thus you have a first hand and real time knowledge of just where you stand with your bonus redemption. Your bonus sum is also displayed.

Let’s see a simple example: you make a $100 deposit, out of which $25 lands in your real money account right away. That leaves $75 to unlock. As soon as you collect 750 Bonus Points, you’ll have the whole of your welcome bonus transferred into your real money account.

Other than the bonus, there are a few other perks too awaiting those who make their first deposit at Pacific Poker. Every new depositor will be eligible to play in a $1,000 Depositors’ freeroll, which runs every Saturday. Bear in mind though that in order to be eligible, your deposit needs to be at least a $50 one. Deposits made from any given Friday to any given Thursday are rewarded with a freeroll entry on the following Saturday. Since the prize-pool is relatively big (for a freeroll) and access is restricted to new depositors only, there will be some pretty sweet EV in these tournaments. Register under the Multi Table Tournaments tab, and give your bankroll an additional boost to start things off on the right note.

Bookmark and Share